Friday, January 27, 2012

Freebie Game Plan for today FRIDAY 1/27/12

FREEBIE GAME PLAN for Friday 1/27/2012
  
This is all in addition to anything else that just may pop up through out the day! Good
luck everyone! Have a HAPPY FREEBIE FRI-DAY
Remember to like us on FB Eileens Clippings


11am EST Snag a Purex printable coupon from Purex on Facebook, they will be giving away 10,000 coupons for 5 days so if you miss today there will be more chances. Coupon is valid for $1.50/2 Purex Crystals. Today is the last day to try and get this one.

11am EST- Get a free sample of Heroes Ear Plugs. Each day they giveaway a certain amount offers samples so be on the site at 11 to score yours.

12pm EST You can head over to Nursery Water to snag a Free ELMO Sesame Street Nursery Bag Tag. They offer up 100 of these daily.


12pm EST Score a Free box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese on Facebook. At time you will sign up for Macsurance Insurance and receive a coupon for free Kraft Macaroni & Cheese by mail. This will be available daily through 3/4/2012! AND here is the best part the rules state 3 wins per household, so if you won yesterday you can still try today!

3pm EST Go over to the Pantene North America Facebook page and like them to be able to vote for which Pantene you would like to see come back in distribution, if the one you vote for gets 2000 votes first you win a coupon for a free full size bottle, coupon to be mailed!  I voted for Ice Shine to come back and it won!!! I did get an email also confirming the win!!

Notes for today: ****READ**** 

TODAY is what many companies and people call FREEBIE FRIDAY...so many free things will be up on the wall today,I know for sure that ZOYA Nail Polish will have a free sample today, but times are not usually realeased on this stuff until it happens! Go like  Zoya on Facebook to make sure you dont miss it. Also OLAY regenerist is having a freebie friday event (possibly around 1pm) but dont quote me on the time :) go like them so you dont miss it, its only avail. to the first 10,000.

Also I want you to know that sometimes I post coupons and freebies that I will not be using, that I get in the mail on Eileens Clippings if you want what I post just say so, I usually ship the next day, no cost to you , if its up there its because I know I wont use it and I want it to go to someone that will.

No comments:

Post a Comment